As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Country Climbers & Garden Favourites
Blueberry Bluecrop Fruit Bush Reliable and Heavy cropping mid Season Variety with Large Fruit Ideal for Patio and containers Grown in 9cm Square PotCountry Climbers & Garden Favourites
- Plant 3 foot apart, height up to 4 ft. Reliable mid season blueberry with large fruit, shorter growing than other varieties making it more suitable for the patio and containers. Fruit high in vitamins and antioxidants.
Suitable for containers. Self fertile - only one plant needed - but fruiting is improved by planting 2 different varieties. Creamy/pink flowers in spring that are loved by bees. Best in acid soil rich in peat or leaf mould. Minimum plastic used - no blister packs.
2. Thompson & Morgan
Apple and Pear Duo 2 Bare Root Trees, Hardy Fruit Tree, Easy to Grow Your Own by Thompson & Morgan 2Thompson & Morgan
- Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Excellent apple & pear duo to grow your own delicious fruit! Harvesting period from September to October. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Perfect for eating raw or cooking with! Supplied as 2 Bare Roots.
550Pcs Mix Fruit Seeds for Gardening 8 Variety Pack Including Cherry Pitaya Lemon Grape Pomegranate Apple Kiwi Orange Non-GMO Heirloom Entry-Level Fruits Seed Kit Ready for Planting OutdoorsQMXC
- If you have a small greenhouse or Yangqi you can plant in winter. Indoor or outdoor-carefully selected varieties can be easily planted in the kitchen, the interior of the entrance or the outdoor of the garden.
It can keep the moisture constant in the deep and freely drained soil with sufficient sunlight to produce the best fruit. Seeds are mixed with fine soil, and then spread on the surface of the soil. Heirloom fruit seeds can adapt to most soils.
If you encounter product quality problems or planting methods, please contact us, we will give you a satisfactory answer. The fruit seeds variety pack contain apple seed、Orange seed、Cherry seed、Kiwi seed、Lemon seed、Grape seed、Pomegranate seed、Pitaya seed. If fruit seeds remain after planting, put the seeds in plastic bags or aluminum foil and store them in a ventilated and dry room.
4. Carbeth Plants
Olive Tree 'Olea Europeana' Outdoor Fruit Tree in a 14cm Pot, 25cm in HeightCarbeth Plants
- Plant arrives just like the second image - some of the plants are already bearing fruits not all however. Olives grow very slowly, so don’t require much pruning. Olives olea europaea are evergreen trees that will add a Mediterranean touch to the garden.
Once established they are extremely drought-tolerant, but plants will do better if watered regularly in dry spells during the growing season. They are suited to garden or container cultivation, and may produce fruit. However, pinching out young plants can help to encourage them to develop a branching shape.
Westland 20100355 Citrus Tree Feed Concentrate, 200 mlWestland
- Model number: 20100355. Balanced formula enriched with essential nutrients and trace elements. Helps citrus trees grow healthy and strong with a rich green leaf colour and boosts fruit set and development. Easy measuring dozer to ensure correct application.
|Height||18 cm (7.09 Inches)|
|Length||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Width||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
6. Grow Your Secret Garden
Great for Bonsai, Patio or Full Size Tree. Grow Your Olives, Olive Tree SeedsGrow Your Secret Garden
- Flowers appear in late Summer, which as the plant matures develop into edible olives. It produces flowers on second year's branch growth. In the warmer areas it can be grown as a full size tree outside.
It is also grown and pruned as a small patio tree. The fruit start off green and slowly mature to purple. The trunk is typically gnarled and twisted so it is perfect tree for unique bonsai,. 5 seeds the olive olea europaea is a species of small tree.
YouGarden Duo Fruit Pear Tree, 2 Varieties on 1 Bare Root TreeYouGarden
- Now you can grow two family favourite pear varieties from one tree, space saving and easy to grow. 1. 4 m tall. As the tree already has a V shape this tree could be trained along a wall or fence.
Supplied as a bare root, grower quality tree, grafted on a single rootstock with two apple varieties. This novelty and compact tree will reward you with pounds of delicious eating pears for years to come. Conference pear and Concorde pear have both been grafted on to the same tree.
YouGarden Duo Fruit Cherry Tree, 2 Varieties on 1 Bare Root TreeYouGarden
- This novelty and compact tree will reward you with pounds of delicious sweet and cooking cherries for years to come. As the tree already has a V shape this tree could be trained along a wall or fence.
1. 4 m tall. Supplied as a bare root, grower quality tree, grafted on a single rootstock with 2 cherry varieties. Now you can grow two family favourite cherry varieties from one tree, space saving and easy to grow. Stella cherry and Morello Cherry have both been grafted on to the same tree.
9. Thompson & Morgan
Easy to Grow, Heavy Cropping, 1 x Prunus Plum Black Amber Plant in a 9cm Pot, Thompson & Morgan Potted Mini Fruit Tree Plum, Tasty Edible Fruit in Summer, Perfect for Small Gardens & PatiosThompson & Morgan
- Perfect for growing your own fruit at home - great for the allotment. Harvest your own delicious fresh plums with this low-maintenance miniature fruit tree. Mini fruit tree plum ‘black amber’ is a hardy potted patio fruit tree ideal for small gardens and patios.
Ideal for puddings, jams or snacking. Grow alongside other fruit, or strawberry, orange, like lemon, fig and apple trees, raspberry and blueberry plants. This dwarf fruit tree requires a sunny position and is perfect for planting in a patio container or mixed border.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Potted garden plant; supplied as 1 x Prunus Plum ‘Black Amber’ mini fruit tree in a 9cm pot.
Producing reliably heavy crops of dark-skinned fruits with an exceptional sweet flavour during summer. Makes excellent gardening gifts for a gardener. Easy to grow and reliable, thriving in most gardens. Easy to grow, producing heavy crops of tasty fruit in summer. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.