As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT MINITURE Sweet Corn, SWEETCORN, MINIPOP F1-140 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Do not allow the crop to dry out during hot weather whilst flowering. Harvest when tassels just show. Harden off before planting out. As cropping is intense, feed soils each growing season with slow release fertilizer.
Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Pick before fertilization occurs when silks start to show.
Alternatively sow directly outside in late spring allowing 12in between plants and 12in between rows. Sow in early spring under cover in 3in pots 1in deep for the earliest crop at a minimum temp of 50F, warmth will aid germination rates. Ensure the growing location has good drainage and enough humus to ensure the ground will not dry too quickly.
2. Mr Fothergills
Sweet Corn Minipop F1, Mr Fothergill's 23648 Vegetable SeedsMr Fothergills
- High in fibre. Bred to eat as whole, crisp, tender Mincom. Easy to grow. Harvest before kernels form, at approximately 10 cm long. Ready to harvest when the silks have just formed and become visible.
3. Bolly Bulbs
Bolly Bulbs®, Sweet Corn Seeds 'Minipop F1' 35 SeedsBolly Bulbs
- Sweetcorn minipop is the standard variety used for baby corn. Best grown at high density, and harvested when cobs approximately 10cm in length. See our other vegetables available by clicking Bolly Bulbs below the item description.
It has a very tender pericarp which makes this an ideal variety for mini sweet corn. This variety normally crops after approximately 65 days, and does not require pollination to produce cobs. Each plant produces 5-6 cobs per plant.
Minipop, V-SWE-02, Vegetable Seeds, 20 Seeds Minimum Per Packet., Sweetcorn, GROSEEDSGROSEEDS
- Uk based company. About - especially bred to produce baby sweet corn. Suitable for - vegetable plot, container garden, raised beds, greenhouse.
Giving back - 'seeds for you - water for another. Each seed packet provides 7 days of clean, safe drinking water to 1 person in Malawi, Africa. A very prolific variety. Apha registered. Supplied in foil lined, re-sealable kraft finished branded packets.
Genuine groseeds seed packets can only be despatched and sold by Groseeds. The baby cobs are tender and sweet and can be eaten whole, added to stir-fries or eaten raw in salads. Specifications - type : hybrid, spread : 50cm, sheltered, Height : 180cm, position : Full sun, Harvest : Early July - September.
5. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 23296 Vegetable Seeds, Sweet Corn Swift F1Mr Fothergills
- Easy to grow. Planting in blocks helps pollination. Heavy cobs that are really sweet and juicy. Vigorous and early, bred to be 'Xtra tender'. High in fibre.
6. Seklos LT
Seklos LT | Sweet Corn MINIGOLD Seeds 2 | Vegetable Seeds | for Gardening | 35 SeedsSeklos LT
- The fruits produce sweet little yellow ears. Early sweet corn variety. Vegetation period is 90 days. The plants grow up to 180-220 cm height. Grow best in humid, fertile soil permeable to water and air.
7. Premier Seeds Direct
DEEP Purple F1-420 Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, CarrotPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow seed thinly in rows, 1cm 1/2 in. Deep, 30-40cm 12-16 in. Deep to allow the carrot roots to grow long and shapely. Between the rows as soon as the danger of hard frost has passed. Try to get about 4 seeds per 2cm 1 in.
Avoid freshly-manured soil, which may produce hairy, rough roots and will cause forks and splits. For fresh eating whilst small and 6-10 carrots per 30 cm 1ft. Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Dispose of thinned seedlings to avoid attracting Carrot Fly.
Dig or till the carrot bed deeply when the soil is on the dry side to avoid making lumps. As they grow, push soil up over any exposed roots to prevent a green shoulder. Work the soil to a fine texture 15-25cm 6-10 in. Thin to 16-20 carrots per 30 cm 1ft. For mid season crops, depending on the root size you want, and keep weeded and watered.
8. Premier Seeds Direct
EARLIBIRD F1-70 Finest Seeds, Sweetcorn, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Ensure the growing location has good drainage and enough humus to ensure the ground will not dry too quickly. Do not allow the crop to dry out during hot weather whilst flowering. Harden off before planting out.
A creamy liquid should come from the grains when squeezed, when fully ripe. Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Each plant will produce 1-2 cobs, test for ripeness when the silks have turned chocolate brown. Sweet corn must be planted in blocks, not as a single row to ensure good pollination.
Cover any roots that appear at the base with mulch or old compost to retain moisture. Sow in early spring under cover in 3in pots 1in deep for the earliest crop at a minimum temp of 50F, warmth will aid germination rates. Alternatively sow directly outside in late spring allowing 18in between plants and 18in between rows.
9. Premier Seeds Direct
VIT- Lambs Lettuce, Approx 750 Seeds, 2GM, Organic, Corn Salad, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow direct outside anytime in early spring through to autumn in drills 12mm ½in deep and 15cm 6in apart. Soil association" registered and certified organic - ap22387.
Thin out when large enough to handle to 10cm 4in apart. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Make successive plantings every 3 weeks for a continuous supply. This is a cold weather plant that is hardy in 5 F and grown throughout the winter. Water the young plants during dry spells. To harvest first pull up every other plant and then pick a few of the outer leaves from the remaining plants.