As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Welldales 50 Giant Leek Seeds Organic British Winter Hardy Premium Vegetable Plant PacksWelldales
- Will grow smaller indoors in Pots, or Plant Outdoors for a Much Larger Yield. Aromatic, juicy leeks once Grown - Easy to Sow Indoors or Outdoors.
Sowing instructions Included on Pack - Organic British Seeds. Each pack includes a minimum of 50 Seeds Plus 1 White Plastic Plant Label. Sealed packs - ready for Planting - Easy Growing Vegetables.
2. J & L seeds
English Heirloom Heritage Autumn King Huge Storage Carrot carottes Seeds Certified Organic GrowerJ & L seeds
- Beautiful Packaging and growing instructions. Non treated non GMO seed Daucus Carota. Delivered from our French organic Farm. English heritage heirloom huge autumn KING carrot seeds. 500 seeds per packet.
3. Ultrey Seed House
Organic Cucumber Seeds Mini-Cucumber Snack Vegetable Fruit Seeds High-Yield Perennial Hardy for Garden Balcony/Patio, Ultrey Seed HouseUltrey Seed House
- A classic heirloom that is in high demand as it is one of the best pickles cucumbers around. When the seedlings have reached one inch or two, the weaker of the two seedlings can be removed. The pots are now ready to be moved in a warm windowsill heated indoor greenhouse or heated greenhouse.
Make two holes near the center of the pot. Cucumber seeds germinate very quickly - usually not much more that a week - and as the new seedling begin to emerge covers should be removed.
Place a cucumber seed in each hole then fill back with compost and thoroughly water. Early and very productive; these cucumbers produce small elongated fruit with many very slight bumps. If you want pickler-give a great try this! You can begin to sow cucumbers from the end of march.
Fill with 2/3 inch pots or a modular plug tray, with a good quality potting soil. If you wish, you can cover the trays with a sheet of glass, Plexiglas or cling film to keep moisture. Plant them about 18 inches apart, in rows that are spread every 5 feet. Keep well watered - but not wet - and feed with half a pot of liquid fertilizer once a week.
4. The Little Trees Bees & Seeds Company
15 Heirloom Seed Varieties Included in This Grow Your Own Vegetable Kit, Vegetable Seeds for Gardening, The Little Trees Bees and Seeds CompanyThe Little Trees Bees & Seeds Company
- Kit contains 15 mixed vegetable seeds perfect for planting uk some varieties can be grown on a windowsill or balcony, 15 plant markers and a vegetable growing guide. Growing guide: included with this pack is our Vegetable Growing Guide, so even if you’re a beginner, you’ll have no problem getting started.
Easy to sow: whether in a vegetable bed in the garden or allotment, or a plant pot indoors or on a balcony, you will find easy to use instructions in our growing guide on how to sow and harvest and the best planting companions. Grow your own: always wanted to try and grow your own veg? Now’s your chance! There’s nothing more satisfying than growing, cooking and eating your own food.
All seeds are from the Uk, NON-GMO and pesticide-free. Parsnip seeds tender and true, spring cabbage seeds wheelers imperial, spinach seeds medina, Purple Sprouting Broccoli seeds Early Purple Sprouting Broccoli, Rocket seeds Eruca Sativa, Spring Onion seeds White Lisbon, Tomato seeds Alicante.
Please note due to seasonal availability we may substitute certain seed varieties. 15 x varieties of heirloom garden vegetables: beetroot seeds detroit globe, Courgette seeds Courgette Zucchini, mixed Leaf Lettuce seeds Mixed Leaf, Cauliflower seeds Snowball, Chard seeds Rhubarb Chard, Celery seeds Golden Self Blanching, Carrot seeds Autumn King, Kale seeds Nero di Toscana, . Uk seeds for gardening vegetables: get outside and enjoy your garden with our 'year round heirloom veg seed kit'.
5. Premier Seeds Direct
75 Seeds, Swiss Chard, Organic, Rainbow Mix, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow about 6 seeds per foot directly into the garden as soon as soil can be worked in early spring to summer through mid spring. Soil association" registered and certified organic - ap22387. Planting depth: 1/2 inch.
Days to germination: 7-14. Use leaves from young thinned plants in salads. Cover seeds with 1/2 inch of fine soil. Spacing, plant: 8-12 inches. Swiss chard is resistant to frost, and can be harvested well after first frost.
Days to harvest: 55. Light: Full Sun. Cut back plants in late summer to rejuvenate them for fall production. Start cutting outer leaves when plants are about 8 inches tall for extended harvest, new leaves will grow out from the centre.
Spacing, row: 18-24 inches. When seedlings are 3 to 4 inches high thin to 8 to 12 inches apart. S wiss chard does not transplant well and does best if the seeds are planted directly in the soil. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Premium Vegetable Seeds by OwnGrown, Gardening Vegetable Seed Set: 12 Varieties of Garden Vegetables as Practical Vegetable Seed Mix for the Garden and Balcony – Eco friendly Gift Box of Garden PlantsOwnGrown
- If you have any problems, we are there for you: [email protected]
Com! Some varieties are possible to grow on balcony or windowsill. 12 vegetable varieties: rocket, courgette, kale, spring Onion, radish, Carrot, pak choi, Sweet Pepper, lettuce, cucumber, Tomato and Leaf Lettuce - Curly Green Salad.
Certified plant seeds for garden - from germany: vegetable assortment with the 12 most popular vegetables, annual and perennial.
Perfect as a lovely gift set! Vegetable seed set with 12 varieties: premium garden vegetable seeds for growing and cultivation of delicious, fresh garden vegetables.
Premium vegetable mix - without genetic engineering and pesticides. Easy to sow: whether in a vegetable bed in the garden, with a plant pot indoor or on the balcony – you find particular information on sowing, harvest and cooking on all our lovely seed packets! Practical veg growing kit for storing or as vegetable gift set: A beautiful seed box to grow your own tasty vegetables.
7. Verdant Republic
Organic Sprouting Seeds Mix – SEEDELICIOUS Supreme 10 Assorted Sample Packs 500g | Healthy Superfood in Convenient Packs | Over 20 Vegetable Seed, Legume, Grain Varieties | Easy to SproutVerdant Republic
- Specially selected for flavour & pre-mixed for convenience so you can add organically grown micro greens to your favourite dishes and enjoy 40 times higher nutritional value than fully grown vegetables. You will see amazing results within 5 days.
High germination 100% certified organic seeds! easy to grow with premium quality non-GMO organic salad sprout seed mix seeds. Seedelicious delight with 5 packs sprouting seeds mix-spring garden, carnival bean, hot & supreme sprout; seedelicious gusto with 5 Packs Sprouting Seeds Mix- Spicy Salad, French Garden & english garden; or SEEDELICIOUS SUPREME - 10 Packs of Sprouting Seeds Mix Delight & friends, protein power, continental & sweet, broccoli & Gusto.
Enhance your diet with your home-grown sprouts that contain zero chemicals and are not only delicious, but also rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients essential to your body! Most extensive seeds mix varieties in the market with 15 or more seed varieties in each sprouting mix set! Each seed package includes 4 to 5 different high-quality organic vegetable seeds, legumes or grains.
8. Premier Seeds Direct
Sparkler, 500 Seeds Organic, Radish GlobePremier Seeds Direct
- Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Soil association" registered and certified organic - ap22387. Sow often and little from the last frost until winter for a continuous crop all summer.