As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mixed Alpine Plants, Vibrant Garden Perennial Large Flowering Potted Alpines 3 PlantsGardenersDream
- Flourishing season: colourful flowering through the Summer months, mid-May to mid-September. Vibrant young plant mix - fill up your garden borders and beds with this premium quality mixed alpine collection.
The supberb collection includes various early developed plants, so look out for bursting colours during the Summer period,.
Supplied height inc. Pot size: 9cm. Pot: 20–30cm. The perennials will bloom year after year and many of the plants can be cut and brought indoors to create stunning flower arrangements. Characteristics: The selection of perennials have evergreen foliage and are extremely hardy plants.
2. Thompson & Morgan
Lupin 'Band of Nobles Mixed' Seeds Hardy Perennial Flowering Garden Plants Easy to Grow Your Own 1 Packet of 35 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- A stunning blend of colourful flower spikes that are sure to make an impact in your garden! With their fantastic height and wonderful mix of colours, these Lupin will stand out for a truly impressive show.
Lupin 'band of nobles mixed' is supplied as 1 packet of 35 seeds. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Perfect for cottage gardens and cut flower gardens.
3. Wolds Collection
Cottage Garden Favourites 6 x 9CM Plants Mixed Perennial Collection, Ready to Plant OutWolds Collection
- Selection taken from our current stock of different varieties. All plants sent in Quality Packaging to prevent damage. Mixed selection of 6 Top Quality Herbaceous Plants.
All top quality cold Grown, ready to plant out into the Garden or Pots. Well established plants with good root system in 9 cm pots.
4. South Eastern Horticultural
Pack x6 Delosperma Jewel of Desert 'Mixed' Rockery Perennial Garden Plug PlantsSouth Eastern Horticultural
- Pack six plug plants. Jewel of the desert is the perfect long blooming ground cover ideal for hot, dry areas like rockerys.
5. Thompson & Morgan
3 x or 6 x Hollyhock Chater’s Double Mixed Bare Root Plants by Thompson & Morgan 6, Bee Friendly Flowers in Summer, Hollyhock Hardy Garden Perennial Plant, Tall Upright Plants, Cottage GardensThompson & Morgan
- Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Bare root hardy plants; supplied as 3 x hollyhock ‘Chater’s Double Mixed’ bare root plants.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Hollyhock ‘chater’s double mixed’ alcea rosea is a hardy perennial plant with tall, upright flower spikes in summer which attract pollinators.
Ideal for cottage gardens. Easy to grow in most soils and any sunny position, even thrives in poor soils. The nectar rich blooms are a magnet for bees and other pollinators.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Summer flowering perennial producing upright, tall stems with fully double blooms in bright shades. Perfect for sunny cottage garden borders or narrow spaces along fences and walls.
6. 8IGHTEEN COSTUME
100Pcs Hibiscus Flower Seeds Mixed Giant Perennial Exotic Plant8IGHTEEN COSTUME
- Watering: Medium. Soil type: Peat, Sand. Sunlight: partial Shade, Full Sun. Climate: sub-tropical, Temperate, Tropical.
4 x Lupins Mixed- Strong Growing Perennial- Amazing Display of Color- in Your Beautiful GardenSchone
- The roots you receive from us should reach you in the best condition and be of top quality. Lupins are legumes with striking spikes of flowers of various colors that are known and loved by gardeners the world over. Height 70-100cm. Contents: 4 x lupins mixed roots.
Guarantee: these specially selected varieties are guaranteed to provide fantastic results. Create an unforgettable sight in the early summer border with this pack of Lupins Mixed bulbs Lupinus Russell Hybrids mix - This kind of cultivation is relaxed and stress-free for both gardening experts and beginners –Packed in Holland.
How to plant: simply plant the bulbs 5cm deep and 15cm apart and wait for your colorful bulbs to bloom. Like many other perennials with tall flowers, they will benefit from a sheltered position.
We know how annoying it is if you plant something and wait eagerly for it to flower, only to find that it’s the wrong color or form. Please read full product description before purchase. Their flowers are borne on impressive spires and have a pea flower style. Soil requirements: the ideal soil is moist but well-drained and can be acid, chalky or neutral. Sun- light requirments: Lupins enjoy full sun or dappled shade. Their foliage is soft green and coated in fine silver hairs.
8. Thompson & Morgan
Pansy 'Clear Crystal Mixed' Seeds Hardy Perennial Flower Garden Plants Easy to Grow Your Own 1 Packet of 150 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Aptly named, pansy 'clear Crystal Mixed' has pure coloured petals with no blotching. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. A stunning mix of blooms in a range of colours.
Pansy 'clear crystal mixed' is supplied as 1 packet of 150 seeds. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. Culinary note: some parts of these flowers are edible. The crystallised petals are great decorations for cakes and cookies, or they can be added straight to green salads for an injection of colour.