As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carbeth plants
9cm Pots Ready to Plant, Coriander, Chives, Mint, 6 x Herb Plants, Lavender, Including Herbs Like RosemaryCarbeth plants
- Growers selection depending on time Of Year And What Is Looking Best At Time Of Order. Varietys like rosemary - coriander - Sage - Mint - Lavender - Parsley Are Available. Grown in the uk - Healthy Plants. Six strong plants Ready To Plant In 9cm Pots.
2. Carbeth Plants
Large Lavender Plant in a 14cm Pot, Lavender Herb Plant, Ready to Plant in The GardenCarbeth Plants
- What you get - this listing is for a large plant in a 14cm pot ready to be planted in patio pots or the garden. Drought resistent - lavender are popular, drought-tolerant garden plants. Culinary use - this lavender plant can bu used for cooking in the kitchen - amazing flavours.
Summer colour - aromatic plants with masses of fragrant summer flowers, in colour shades of purples, blues, pink and white on wiry spikes above silver-grey or grey-green foliage. They are easy to grow and associate well with other shrubs, aromatic, perennial plants and roses.
6X Lavandula angustifolia | Purple Lavender Young Plants | Flowering Outdoor Plants | Height 30cm | Pot Ø 17cmBakker
- Therefore cut the perennial twice a year. True lavender - lavendula angustifolia is a specy of lavender, within the family of Lamiaceae, mostly known as true lavender or english lavender. This makes bakker the number 1 in shipping plants in Europe. Soothing fragrances - lavender has the wonderful property that it not only looks great but it also smells wonderful! The plant is suitable as a balcony or garden plant and can even be used as a hedge.
Plants - lavender is best planted in dry but humus rich soil. High quality and fast shipping - at bakker we help you to make your house and garden, terrace and balcony green.
Give the lavender a good place in the sun, so it thrives best. The different lavender plants should be planted with a minimum distance of 35 cm, because they can reach a width of up to 50 cm.
In the spring after winter, but leave a piece of green. Then cut back to 10 to 15 cm above the ground in October, you can always look forward to a richly flowering and beautiful compact shrub. Care - with good care of the lavender shrub, between mid-march and early april. This gives the lavender enough space to grow into a magnificent bush or hedge. For over 70 years, our customers have trusted the excellent quality of our extensive range of plant products.
|Height||30 cm (11.81 Inches)|
|Length||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
|Weight||0.72 kg (1.59 Pounds)|
|Width||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
4. Thompson & Morgan
Hardy English Blue Lavender Lavandula Outdoor Plugs Hardy Bush Shrub Garden Plants Ready to Plant Outdoors for Pots Fragrant Evergreen 20 x Plugs Hardy English Blue Lavender by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Hardy outdoor english blue lavender is well-loved for its fragrant foliage and stunning flower spikes – plant plug in pots or borders near walkways and doors to fully appreciate its delightful scent.
English blue lavender plants are hardier than French types, making it a more robust and reliable shrub for the garden – perfect for the fronts of borders or patio containers. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants.
Hardy english blue lavender for sale, supplied as 20 x 30mm Plugs, ready to plant outdoors. Attractive flowers and a lovely scent, these bush shrubs are a staple for cottage gardens, as well as those seeking wildlife rich gardens as they attract bees and butterflies to the area.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Grow Your Own Herbs | Tasty Potted Garden Herb, Ready to Plant, Common ThymeGardenersDream
- Plant care and maintenance - herbs are pretty drought tolerant once they are established, meaning watering should be carried out so the soil is never too dry or overwatered. Great for use in a variety of culinary dishes - thyme will be produced by this plant and can then be used in an abundance of culinary ways.
A delicate, fragrant herb - thyme is a herb that will bring a freshness when used as a seasoning, with its herbal flavour being akin to both Lavender and Rosemary. They will add delightful taste and flavour to meals such as omelets, used to flavour cheeses, poultry dishes, lentils and and many more.
You can watch their progress from start to finish and be rewarded for the effort that is put in, all in the comfort of your own home. As long as full sunlight is present, each plant will thrive, with Spring and Summer blooms capable of adding an added attractiveness to the garden.
Place them in full sunlight and plant in moist, well-drained soil. Despite its simple, mild flavour, it will work extremely well within a variety of dishes. Can be grown indoors and outdoors - most varieties of herb plants can be placed indoors and/or outdoors when growing them. Grow your own thyme - growing your own selection of thyme is a gardening project that allows you to take pride in your work and get others involved in the process.
6. Wolds Collection
6X Lavender Hidcote Well Established Plants in 9cm PotsWolds Collection
- Note other sellers do not sell the same plants as Home and Hearths. Top quality plants cold grown in LINCOLNSHIRE. Cold grown in Lincolnshire ready to thrive in the Spring.
Grows up to about 50cm tall. Well established lavender Plants in 9CM POTS with very good roots system. Top quality plants, ideal for attracting bees and butterflys.
7. Carbeth Plants
Various Vars Like Rosemary, Thyme, Mix of Herb Plants in 9cm Pots Ready to Plant, Lavender, 6 Herb Plant Mix, SageCarbeth Plants
- Patio pots - these herbs are perfect for patio pots and are for culinary use. Growers mix - we cant gaurantee specific varities as we select the mix depending on time of year and what is looking best at time of dispatch.
What you get - we will always endevour to include rosemary. Lavender, thyme and mint within the mix although we cant always gaurantee this. Great value - you will recieve 6 mixed herb plants for the garden all ready to be planted in patio pots or indeed your herb garden.
8. Carbeth Plants
2 x Large Lavender Herb Plants in a 14cm Pot, Upright and Bushy Lavander PlantsCarbeth Plants
- Plants look just like the Picture - You Know You are Getting!!2 x large lavender plant in A 14cm Pot - Ready To Plant. Perfect for use in the Kitchen - Adds Amazing Flavour.