As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Seeds Direct
7 Grams- Finest Italian Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Parsley Italian Giant FlatPremier Seeds Direct
- Spacing, Plant: 6 inches. Spacing, row: 16-18 inches. To speed germination, seed can be soaked in warm water for 24 hours before planting. Plant on a windowsill throughout the year. Light: full Sun or Partial Shade.
Indoor windowsill pots can be left to pick young as does not transplant well. Harvest larger sprigs off plants as they mature. Parsley grows best in a mostly sunny location with relatively rich, moist, well drained soil.
Sow seed thinly directly outdoors from mid spring onwards in a sheltered position as soon as soil is workable and cover with 1/8 to 1/4 inch fine soil. Thin outdoor plants to 6 inches apart when seedlings are 2 inches high.
Harvest leaves continually during the growing season to encourage new growth. Days to maturity: 70 Days to germinate: 18-24. Planting depth: 1/8 to 1/4 inch. Professional defra licenced 07274 Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags. Lants are quite cold hardy and can usually be harvested into the winter.
2. Premier Seeds Direct
1600 Finest Seeds Organic, Parsley Italian Giant FlatPremier Seeds Direct
- Planting depth: 1/8 to 1/4 inch. Plant on a windowsill throughout the year. Soil association" registered and certified organic - ap22387. To speed germination, seed can be soaked in warm water for 24 hours before planting.
Parsley grows best in a mostly sunny location with relatively rich, moist, well drained soil. Indoor windowsill pots can be left to pick young as does not transplant well. Days to germinate: 18-24. Harvest larger sprigs off plants as they mature.
Thin outdoor plants to 6 inches apart when seedlings are 2 inches high. Spacing, row: 16-18 inches. Harvest leaves continually during the growing season to encourage new growth. Sow seed thinly directly outdoors from mid spring onwards in a sheltered position as soon as soil is workable and cover with 1/8 to 1/4 inch fine soil.
Light: full Sun or Partial Shade. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Days to maturity: 70 Lants are quite cold hardy and can usually be harvested into the winter.
3. Thompson & Morgan
Parsley Flat Leaved Organic Seeds 1 Packet 800 Seeds – Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. Parsley flat leaved organic seeds 1 packet 800 seeds. A low maintenance herb, this has a stronger flavour than curled varieties. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Can also be grown on a bright kitchen windowsill. One of the most popular herbs for culinary garnishes and flavouring sauces.
Parsley Italian Flat Leaf Herb Seeds Petroselinum crispum 200 SeedsSVI
- Parsley italian flat Leaf Herb Seeds Petroselinum crispum 200 Seeds. It usually takes around 1-4 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases.
5. hua xian zi
Greek Organic Parsley 250 Seeds Giant Flat Micrοgreen Non GMOhua xian zi
- It grows best between 22-30 ° c 72-86 ° F, and is usually grown from seed. Where it grows as a biennial, in the first year, it forms a rosette of tripinnate leaves 10-25 cm 3. 9-9. 8 in long with a number of 1-3 cm 04-1. 2 in leaflets, and a taproot used as a food store over the winter.
Parsley or garden parsley petroselinum crispum is a species of flowering plant in the family Apiaceae, Spain, Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia naturalized elsewhere in Europe, and widely cultivated as a herb, Portugal, Malta, and spice, native to the Central Mediterranean region southern Italy, Greece, and a vegetable.
9. Some swallowtail butterflies use parsley as a host plant for their larvae; their caterpillars are black and green striped with yellow dots and will feed on parsley for two weeks before turning into butterflies.
10 typically, the plants grown for the leaf crop are spaced 10 cm apart, while those grown as root crops are spaced 20 cm apart to allow root development. Bees and other nectar-feeding insects also visit the flowers. Parsley attracts several species of wildlife. Birds such as the goldfinch feed on the seeds. Parsley grows best in moist, taking four to six weeks, well-drained soil with full sun. 9 germination is slow, 9 and it is often difficult because of furanocoumarins in its seed coat.
100Pcs/Bag Parsley Seeds Full of Vitamins Easy Care Fragrant Parsley Dark Green Flat Leaf Seeds for Home Yard Plant Garden Seeds Parsley SeedsMiTaiyau
- It is good to try that you can plant them whenever you want, which grows all year. It can be widely used for planting. There are 100 seeds included.
Due to easy to grow for both new gardeners and seasoned ones, it will be a fresh low cholesterol choose for dinner. Made of seeds material, these parsley seeds are natural.
|Weight||0.04 kg (0.1 Pounds)|
7. Bulbs and Seeds Direct
Parsley Plain Leaved SeedsBulbs and Seeds Direct
- Probably the most popular herb used for its flavour. Temperature of 13-16 c 55-60 f. Store in a warm place at an approx. Perfect for salads and garnishing. A decorative plant which is ideal in Mediterranean dishes. Parsley Plain Leaved Seeds.
8. Heirloom & Perennial Ltd
Italian Giant, Organic, 2.5g Approx 1500 Seeds, ParsleyHeirloom & Perennial Ltd
- The fresh leaves are highly nutritious and can be considered a natural vitamin and mineral supplement in their own right. A good companion plant, carrots, tomatoes, especially for growing near roses, giving them all added vigour and protection against certain pests, chives and asparagus, especially carrot root fly and rose beetles.
Vigorous, tall, large flat leaves.