As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
2 Pcs Cooking Oil Brushes Spray Brush Wooden Handle Grill Baking Brush Kitchen Tools Butter Honey Sauce Brush BakingSnner
- Made of natural bristle and beech wood. No risk of bristles falls off into your food. Design for basting melted butter/egg wash on bread, cake and cookies. It's also for cleaning coffee grinders and spice mills.
Hand wash is recommended and gently dry with a cotton towel. Perfect for spreading oils and sauces in a pan or on a barbecue grill. Professional barbecue & pastry brush; essential picnic and kitchen utensils.
|Height||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Length||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Weight||0.07 kg (0.15 Pounds)|
|Width||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
Wasp Repellent by WASPEX I 100 ml I Natural and safe wasp, bees and other insects repellent without DEET I Insecticide for indoors and outdoors I Sustainable alternative to Wasp killer or fly trapWaspEx
- Our spray contains no poison or harsh chemicals, and is safe around children and pets. No insect killer: our spray is made with highly selected quality oils, like basil oil, powerful natural wasp repellent.
Cruelty-free: the spray deters wasp without using poison or traps. Natural treatment: made in germany with pure blended essential oils and only organic ingredients.
The basil oil keeps wasp and insects at bay without harming them or the environment! Best Alternative to citronella candles. Wasp repellent: our carefully-tested anti-wasp formula is effective as a deterrent for up to three months and is a cruelty-free alternative to citronella candles, insect killer & fly paper.
It can be used safely on surfaces around the home to guarantee no more wasp. Versatile: our wasp deterrent spray bottle, not just as wasp repellent, designed for the home and garden, also effective as an anti-insect spray.
Grill Barbecue Baking Pastry Oil/Honey/Sauce Bottle BrushExtruded,Orange, Mayplus Oil Bottle with Silicone Brush for Cooking BBQ Pastry Basting BrushesMayplus
- Basting brush can be used to brush melt butter, oil, mustard, sauce in kitchen cooking, baking, barbecue. No stains would occur. The cooking silicone utensils are essential kitchen gadgets will not stain or retain odors.
No will be stuck in the silicone basting brush. 2 style: with plastic oil bottle with a lid, two types:dip type/pressure-type. Material: silicone, abs plastic. The pastry brush resists temperature up to 482/250 The silicone bristles will not break or shed in your food.
The special design avoids the baste brush head falling off or getting loosen when spreading. Good partner of your cooking:whether you are a professional cook or simply cook for your family or friends, you need top quality products in your kitchen. Our brushes are your first and best choice. Size:1. Dip type 6. 6*6. 6*12. 8cm/2. 6*2. 6*5.
|Height||4 cm (1.57 Inches)|
|Length||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
|Width||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
4. Premier Seeds Direct
HERB, Lemon Balm, 1000 Seeds Organic/BIO, Melissa OFFICINALISPremier Seeds Direct
- Acclimatize to outdoor conditions after all danger of frost has passed. Seeds should be lightly pressed into the growing medium and lightly covered with compost or vermiculite.
Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. When 1in tall transplant to pots and grow on.
Germination in 10-15 days depending on temperature provided. Best planted in small blocks / groups for best effect. Sow undercover from 6 weeks prior to the last frost or after the last frost outside. Prefers slightly shaded location with ample moisture. Soil association" registered and certified organic - ap22387.
Lip Balm/Oil and Cosmetics 10, Stainless Steel Roller Ball for Storing Essential Oils, Nealan Amber Amber Glass Bottle Roll, 5 ml, Perfume, Refillable Liquid Bottle Oil RollNealan
- Portable size: these migraine oil glass bottles for filling are perfect for travel and can be reused. The top of the mini bottles for filling has a screw thread. Steel roller ball bottles: the balls on the top of the bottles are made of stainless steel, which is rust-proof and does not corrode.
Then you can press the roll ball attachment back on and screw on the lid. With the lid, the bottle is H 6 cm and the size of the rollerball of the bottle is 1 cm. To fill the bottles, simply remove the plastic roller ball cap and pour your liquid in with a dropper or funnel.
Each bottle is H 5. 7 cm without lid and has a diameter of 2 cm. Fill in oils such as peppermint, soy wax, honey and shea butter. The amber glass bottle protects your essential oil from harmful UV rays and evaporation, so that the positive properties of the oil are retained.
When the liquid is consumed, you can wash the bottles by hand with mild soap and reuse. Mini perfume bottles: our set contains 24 brown glass bottles, each 5 ml with roller. Use the empty liquid bottles to make your own perfume for gifts or use these bottles for samples or for homemade lip oils or balms with beeswax, peppermint oil. The ball sits firmly in the upper part of the plastic cover, so that it does not leak during transport or use.
Carrot Seed Oil 1 litre, Cold Pressed UnrefinedTheSoapery
- Widely used in skin treatments and for tanning treatments. Dark brown/red in colour with a faint scent similar to carrot. 100% pure carrot seed oil. Cold pressed at below 35C to preserve the natural nutrients.
|Height||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Length||24 cm (9.45 Inches)|
|Width||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
7. Premier Seeds Direct
Melissa OFFICINALIS, HERB, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, 5000 Seeds, Lemon BalmPremier Seeds Direct
- Acclimatize to outdoor conditions after all danger of frost has passed. Sow undercover from 6 weeks prior to the last frost or after the last frost outside.
Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Germination in 10-15 days depending on temperature provided. Seeds should be lightly pressed into the growing medium and lightly covered with compost or vermiculite. Best planted in small blocks / groups for best effect. When 1in tall transplant to pots and grow on. Prefers slightly shaded location with ample moisture.