As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Seeds Direct
1 Gram ~ Approx 1100 Flower Seeds, COLOSSEA Mix Mixed, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT PolyanthusPremier Seeds Direct
- Cover with glass or polythene to retain moisture. Avoid direct sunlight. Sow from may to jul thinly in trays of good compost. Flowers in spring the following year. Plant in flowering site in September. When large enough to handle, prick out into trays 5cm apart or individual pots.
Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Can also be used as a pot / container plant. Grow in a shaded area as cool as possible. Remove cover as soon as seedlings emerge.
Lavender Plant Seeds: Premium Perennial Lavender Seeds for ca 50 Lavender Plants Outdoor and Indoor – Garden Ready Hardy Plant Seeds – Lavender Seeds for Planting – Perennial Plants Seeds by LAVODIALAVODIA
- Dried lavender flowers are perfect for baking, homemade lavender tea or delicious oil! Soft scent: the magnificent scent is an ideal addition to your wildflower garden bed. Premium lavender seed lavandula angustifolia: certified seeds for planting hardy and perennial garden plants.
Quality from germany: our certified true lavender herb seeds develop ca 50cm high plants. Growing lavender is not easy, but it's worth the patience! If you have any questions, we are there for you! Versatile & decorative: lavender is a popular fragrant garden plant, whose scent creates a relaxing atmosphere.
Lavender flower seeds for pots, ideal next to your herb garden, on the balcony or indoor in a garden house! Lavender loves sunny places with gritty, sandy soil. Previous stratification supports the germination! Do not cover them and keep moist. One pouch contains seeds to grow about 50 beautiful, aromatic true lavender plants. Sowing: in spring, sow the gardening seeds indoors in a pot.
3. Premier Seeds Direct
Trailing, Lobelia, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, 0.4 Gram ~ Approx 12,000 Seeds, Cascade Mix/MixedPremier Seeds Direct
- Ow seeds on surface of compost and gently firm down the compost. Do not exclude light. Keep soil damp but not wet, sealing in a polythene bag after sowing is helpful to retain humidity and save watering whilst young.
Sow 4-8 weeks prior to the last frost under cover with warmth at 18-24C 65-75F in a good fine seed compost.
4. The Little Trees Bees & Seeds Company
15 Seed Varieties Included in This Grow Your Own Herb Garden Pack, Herb Seeds for Gardening, The Little Trees Bees & Seeds CompanyThe Little Trees Bees & Seeds Company
- Grow your own: always wanted to try and grow your own herbs? now’s your chance! There’s nothing more satisfying than growing, cooking and eating your own food. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor planting: this carefully curated selection of seeds can be planted both indoors and out.
Please note due to seasonal availability some seed varieties may need to be substituted. Herb seeds for planting: this pack contains 15 different varieties of herb seeds, an ideal way to start your herb garden. This pack contains 15 herb seed varieties, 15 x plant labels and a herb growing guide.
Whether your looking to for an indoor herb garden or herb seeds for planting outdoors, our herb and chilli seed mix has you covered. 15 x varieties of garden herbs and chillis: basil seeds, fennel seeds, chilli Cayenne seeds, lemon balm seeds, Dill seeds, Parsley seeds, Coriander seeds, Mint seeds, Chilli Anaheim seeds, Oregano seeds, Rosemary seeds, Tarragon seeds, Sorrel seeds, garlic chive seeds, Thyme seeds.
Growing guide: included with this pack is our herb growing guide, so even if you’re a beginner, you’ll have no problem getting started. With this herb seed mix, you can grow unique herbs that you don’t find in the supermarkets. All our seeds are sourced in the UK, are untreated and non GMO.
5. Premier Seeds Direct
HERB, 5000 Seeds, ANETHUM GRAVEOLENS, Dill, Bouquet, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Days to germination: 14 -21.
Dry large heads and gently rub the seeds, then seal in jars for later use. Hang in cool, well-ventilated room. Plant in full sun, protected from strong winds and in well-drained soil.
Planting depth 1/16 to 1/8 inches. Days to maturity: 65. Store in airtight containers. Barely cover seed, as it requires light to germinate. Planting depth: 1/16 to 1/8 inch Spacing: 18-20 inches.
Thin to 6 inches apart when plants are 2 inches high. Light: Full Sun. Sow directly outdoors in spring through early summer after danger of frost has passed. Transplant thinned plants. Pick on a dry summer day after seeds have formed. Pick leaves continually. Save both seeds and leaves. Leaves can be frozen for later use.
Gladioli Small Flowering 'Nanus Mix' Bulbs x 25 Mixed Colours Summer Flowering by Growtanical®GROWTANICAL
- Colourful mix of dwarf gladioli 'Nanus'. Perfect for patio pots and tubs, but can also be grown in flower borders and beds, and they make great cut flowers. Gladioli 'nanus' x 25 Bulbs size 6/8 Small flowering mix.
All plants come with an aphA registered plant passport. Height when grown 40-50cm. Hand packed to order with Growtanical's bulb planting instructions. Giving buyers confidence that our plants are authentic and healthy.
Polemonium Plants Seeds 30+ Organic Polemonium Coeruleum Blue Flower Grass Fresh Easy to Grow Herb Flower Plants Seeds for Planting Garden Yard OutdoorZaisheng
- 5. The name was inspired by the leaves on the plant which are in successive pairs opposite each other resembling a ladder. 1. 4. 2. More research is needed in this area. This perennial flower can be grown from polemonium seeds and has the common name of Jacob's Ladder.
It has attractive fern-like foliage that is arched and creates dense mounds from which blue flower spikes protrude upwards. Polemonium caeruleum jacob's ladder requires good soil drainage as well as full sun to partial shade.
The jacob's ladder flowers are in clusters and are bell-shaped in various shades of blue with contrasting bright yellow stamens.
Sow jacob's ladder seeds indoors 6 - 8 weeks before the predicted last frost date or directly outdoors after frost season is over and night time temps are warm. Very striking! 3. Many people believe that the jacob's Ladder herb can be used for a remedy for headaches, nervousness, and heart irregularities. The foliage blends well with hostas, bleeding hearts and lilies.