As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Valiant Magnetic Flue Pipe Stove Fan and Magentic Red Thermometer Pack,FIR628Valiant
- Perfect for stoves that have a cool top, an irregular surface, a soapstone or angled top. Virtually silent operation and starting temperature as low as 50°C to have your room filled with warm air in no time at all.
The powerful warm air circulating stove fan features a strong magnetic clamp to attach to your flue pipe as opposed to sitting on your stove top.
Magnetic thermometer indicates the optimum burn temperature for your stove ensure the most effective and efficient heating results. Flue pipe accessory pack containing magnetic heat powered stove fan and optimum fuel burning indicating magnetic thermometer.
Valiant FIR607 Remora Magnetic Flue Pipe Stove Fan and Thermometer PackVALIANT
- Flue pipe accessory pack containing magnetic heat powered stove fan and optimum fuel burning indicating magnetic thermometer.
The powerful warm air circulating stove fan features a strong magnetic clamp to attach to your flue pipe as opposed to sitting on your stove top. Magnetic thermometer indicates the optimum burn temperature for your stove ensure the most effective and efficient heating results.
Perfect for stoves that have a cool top, an irregular surface, a soapstone or angled top. Virtually silent operation and starting temperature as low as 50°C to have your room filled with warm air in no time at all.
Valiant 2-Blade Stove Fan & Valiant thermometerVALIANT
- Virtually silent operation. Maximise energy from the stove and reduce fuel consumption. Operating temperature range 100 340C. Gently circulates heat throughout the room. Height: including blade 230mm Width: including blade 205mm Base plate width: 100mm.
|Height||22.9 cm (9.02 Inches)|
|Length||12.7 cm (5 Inches)|
|Weight||0.82 kg (1.81 Pounds)|
|Width||20.3 cm (7.99 Inches)|
Twin Blade Heat Powered Stove FanValiant
- No batteries or mains power required – fan kicks in when stove top temperature reaches approximately 100°C. Virtually silent operation powered by the heat from your log burner. Ideal for use on wood burning stoves in homes, narrowboats, or mobile homes, and can also be used on kitchen ranges and hobs.
Self-powered stove Fan that circulates warm air from your stove around your room. Suitable for all stoves, especially traditional single skin cast iron stoves.
VonHaus 4 Blade Stove Fan – Heat Powered Fan for Wood/Log Burners or Fireplace – Quiet Design – Thermometer Included – Circulates Warm/Heated Air – Eco-Friendly and Economical – 180 CFMVonHaus
- No power source required – with a thermoelectric module that acts as a small generator, it powers the fan’s quality motor. Improve stove performance – this vonhaus heat-powered 4 blade stove fan increases the efficiency of your freestanding stove, oven or wood/log burner by effectively distributing heat.
Self regulating – this vonhaus stove fan operates accordingly to the temperature of the stove – Max airflow 180 CFM with self-regulating speed.
Eco-friendly & energy saving – there’s no need to invest in additional heat sources or turn up the power on your stove, you can enhance the conditions with effective distribution alone. Dimensions – w18 x d109 x h204cm - manufacturer 2 Year Warranty Included. No batteries or electricity is required. You can monitor the temperature with the temperature gauge.
Black, 4YourHome Silent Heat Powered Stove Fan + Free Stove Thermometer Satin4YourHome
- Fan colour - black / dimensions - Height 235mm x Width 205mm x Depth 100mm. 4yourhome heat powered silent stove top environmentally friendly fan made for wood, coal or pellet burning stoves.
The japanese motor will ensure that this item is long lasting and delivers excellent results. The stove fan is completely self-powered and uses no batteries or mains electricity.
Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and less fuel consumption from your stove. The heat powered stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood / coal or pellet burning stove operating with normal surface temperatures between 65°C and 345°C.
|Height||18.01 cm (7.09 Inches)|
|Length||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
|Weight||0.68 kg (1.5 Pounds)|
|Width||23.01 cm (9.06 Inches)|
Eco Friendly Heat Circulation for Fireplaces, Wood Stove Fan – Quiet, 4 Blade Heat Powered Wood/Log Burner FanCwmxing
- Starting at just 50°C it will start to distribute heat right across the room. Soon, every part of the room feels comfortably warm, and not just around the fire. The temperature gauge included allows you to monitor and optimism stove fan efficiency to avoid damage by overheating.
Silent operation - as the stove warms up, the wood fire stove fan runs faster and faster, distributing the heat to the far corners of the room. Heat powered- it is not like the electric fan, not so much air volume, but enough to blow the hot air to the whole room.
Ultra low starting temperature - as low as 50°c122°f. The maximum temperature can be as large as 350°C662°F. Never need to turn it on or off. It is generate power by converting the heat from your fireplace or wood-burning stove.
Energy saving and environmental protection -Tested and proven to save you up to 18% in fuel with more efficient distribution of heat from your wood stove. And even at top speed, there is hardly a whisper. It’s almost totally silent. The wood stove fan makes less than 25 dB even going hard. Highly effective at distributing heat throughout the entire house nicely. Longer lifetime - there is a bi-metallic safety device in the base of the wood stove fan.
|Height||18.7 cm (7.36 Inches)|
|Length||18 cm (7.09 Inches)|
|Width||9.3 cm (3.66 Inches)|
VonHaus 3 Blade Oscillating Stove Fan – Rotating Heat Powered Fan for Wood/Log Burners or Fireplace – Quiet Design – Circulates Warm/Heated Air – Eco-Friendly and Economical – 140-170 CFMVonHaus
- Oscillating function – 40° oscillating swing for more even and full heat distribution. Oscillating heat powered stove fan – economically increases the efficiency of your freestanding stove oven or wood/ log burner to generate warmth.
Black aluminium construction with three large blades and carry handle. Circulates 120 - 150 CFM. Black aluminium construction – extremely quiet operation, compact size, no installation required.
Self-powered – no batteries or electricity needed - a thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan's motor. Operates automatically between 70 - 350°C with speed self-regulating according to the temperature in the room. 2 year manufacturer Warranty Included.
|Height||23 cm (9.06 Inches)|
|Length||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Width||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|
9. Maison & White
Heat Powered 3 Blade Stove Fan | Silent Operational Temperature Fan | Fireplace Wood & Log Burner | Effective Heat Circulation | Eco Friendly | M&WMaison & White
- A great eco-friendly alternative as there is no electricity required. The fan will pay for itself in no time as it is completely free to run. Safety temperatures - at 60°c 122°f the fan will start to rotate and spin which will start spreading the heat.
Place it on top of the stove fire and raise the temperature of the room. 2-year warranty - the maison & white Heat Powered 3 Blade Stove Fan comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
If the temperature of the stove rises above 300°C a bimetallic safety device in the base of the fan will raise the front to protect the fan. Less wood - the more efficient dispersion of heat means that you can use up to 28% less wood which will save you effort and money.
Stove fan - using the heat coming from the burning wood in the stove, this Maison & White Heat Powered 3 Blade Stove Fan will disperse the heat around the room. Heat circulation - thanks to the 3 blades, this stove fan will heat up your room 80% more efficiently and effectively.
|Brand||Maison & White|
|Height||13.5 cm (5.31 Inches)|
|Length||23.2 cm (9.13 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0 Pounds)|
|Width||18.4 cm (7.24 Inches)|
TOMERSUN 4 Blades Stove Fan Heat Powered Wood/Log Burner Fan Eco Friendly Heat Circulation for Wood/Log Burner/FireplaceTomersun
- Automatic and silent operation:no batteries or electricity required, the stove fan operates automatically with the stove temperature between 55 - 350°C. And the only moving part is the blade assembly, which makes the wood stove fan almost totally silent even at top speed.
Durable material:the stove fan base and blade are made from anodized aluminum, which make the fan not rust or corrode, it is durable enough for a long time use. Compact size:8. 3x 6. 3 x 3. 6 inches.
Easy to use:no installation required, near the side or back of the stovepipe. The hotter the stove surface is, you only need to place the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stove top, the more air the fan circulates. Safety protection design:the stove fan comes with a Bi-metallic safety device.
When the stove surface temperature rises above around 300℃, the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the center module and motor. Better heat distribution:this 4 blades wood burner fan is designed to deliver a very broad thermal current, so it disperse heat from the stove more efficiently and raise the temperature of your room quickly. Circulates 150 - 180 CFM.
|Height||21 cm (8.27 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.65 kg (1.43 Pounds)|
|Width||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|