As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kraido Seeds
Kraido Red Bell Pepper Seeds California Wonder 50 Seeds Capsicum Annuum Grow Your Own Vegetable Indoors in a Greenhouse or Outdoors in Garden or in Large Pots and Containers on a Sunny PatioKraido Seeds
- Depending on growing conditions, seeds should germinate in 10-21 days. In the packet you will get 50 seeds protected in a little aluminium foil sachet, with sow by date November 2025. Each plant will produce between 6-12 bell-shaped thick pulped fruits, which are 5" long and 3" wide when fully developed and have a crunchy and sweet texture.
Fruits are dark green when developing, and intense red when fully mature.
Bell pepper variety with vigorous plants and a growing season of 80 - 90 days. They can be puréed into soups, they can be used in countless ways: layered into sandwiches and quesadillas; tossed into pasta, and spreads.
Fresh, raw bell peppers are low in calories and exceptionally rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, making them an excellent addition to a healthy diet. An easy to grow, high yielding and resistant variety, that can be grown indoors in a greenhouse or, outdoors in garden or larger pots and containers in a warm sunny spot. In cooking, bean, sauces, and salads.
|Height||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Length||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Width||0.5 cm (0.2 Inches)|
2. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, 50 seeds, SWEET PEPPER RED, ROBERTINAPremier Seeds Direct
- Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. Days to germination: 10-21. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser.
Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
3. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, ASTI RED, 150 Finest Seeds, Sweet PepperPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser. Planting Depth: 1/8in. Light: warm location / Greenhouse / Conservatory.
Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 65-70 degrees F. Spacing, plant: 18-24 inches. Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Days to germination: 10-21. When 4-5 inches plant 18-24" apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2" below the soil surface. For germination: 65-70 f. Days to harvest: 90-100 Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. Keep moist. Optimum soil temp.
4. Thompson & Morgan
Heavy Cropping, Great for Salads and BBQs, Sweet Pepper Seeds, Pointed Red Peppers, 1 x Pack of Pepper Sweet Thor F1 Hybrid 10 Seeds by Thompson & Morgan, Greenhouse & PatioThompson & Morgan
- Easy to grow, sunny part of the patio. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Vegetable seeds; supplied as 1 x pack of sweet pepper ‘Thor F1 Hybrid’ 10 Seeds Supplied with T&M's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds.
These are an ideal plant to grow in the garden or allotment, vigorous plants producing reliable crop throughout summer.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Ideal for growing in a greenhouse or sunny patio. Ideal for slicing and eating in salads or for grilling or barbecuing.
High yielding with large, up to 25cm long, red peppers with glossy skin and sweet flavour. Best grown in a sunny position in a greenhouse or in a sheltered, get the kids involved in growing there own vegetables or perfect gifts for experienced gardeners. Sweet pepper ‘thor f1 hybrid’ produces high yields of flavoursome sweet red pointed peppers in summer.
Marconi Red 10 Sweet Pepper Seeds by CHILLIESontheWEB Pick and Mix Get 4 Packs for Price of 3CHILLIESontheWEB
- Germinate in a heated propagator. Can be grown indoors with good air movement around the plant. Chilli either grown by ourselves or sourced from reputable farms for true seed.
Comprehensive growing guide and expert advice available. The lower the level the easy it is to grow - grow in 2-5 litre pots depending on your space.
6. Thompson & Morgan
Sweet Pepper 'Red King' F1 Hybrid Capsicum Bell Pepper Half-Hardy Annual Easy to Grow Your Own Outdoor Garden Vegetable Plants 1x Pack Approx. 8 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. Sweet pepper 'red king' is generous in terms of fruit size, yield and flavour! The huge and sweet-flavoured red peppers of are wide and blocky, making them the perfect pepper for stuffing and roasting, as well as for slicing raw in salads or as crudités.
8 seeds. Peppers ripen from green to red throughout the season on reliable, strong, bushy plants. Supplied as 1x sweet pepper 'Red King' seed packet approx.
7. Premier Seeds Direct
60 Seeds, Marconi RED, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT Organic Sweet PepperPremier Seeds Direct
- Spacing, Seed: 1 inch. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
When 4-5 inches plant 15-20" apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2" below the soil surface. Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 65-70 degrees F. Spacing, plant: 15-20 inches.
Temperature is critical for germination. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser. For germination: 65 to 70f. Planting Depth: 1/8 inch.
Days to harvest: 75 days. Days to germination: 10-21. Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour. Keep moist. Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost. Light: full sun/warm location/ Greenhouse/ Conservatory. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. Optimum soil temp.
8. J & L seeds
Heirloom Heritage hot Chile Chili Pepper Seeds. Scotch Bonnet RED Certified Organic GrowerJ & L seeds
- Beautiful Packaging and growing instructions. Non treated non GMO seed Capsicum chinense. Heritage heirloom red scotch bonnet hot chili PEPPER seeds. Delivered from our French organic Farm. 10 seeds per packet scovile heat 100, 000 - 350, 000 .
9. Kings Seeds
Kings Seeds, Pepper, Long Red MarconiKings Seeds
- Growing instructions provided with every pictorial packet. Seeds come from the traditional home of the British seed industry. Vegetables Seeds.
10. J & L seeds
Italian Heirloom Heritage Sweet Pepper Seeds. RED Marconi 6" Long. Certified Organic GrowerJ & L seeds
- Non treated non GMO seed Solanum Melongena. Beautiful Packaging and growing instructions. 20 seeds per packet. Italian heritage heirloom sweet pepper seeds RED MARCONI. Delivered from our French organic Farm.