As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Verdant Republic
Radish, Red Cabbage, Mustard | High Germination into Sprouts or microgreens, Kale, Pea, Mung, Alfalfa, Organic Sprouting Seeds 8 Variety Packs 310g Our New Range- with Broccoli CalabreseVerdant Republic
- High germination 100% certified organic seeds! easy to grow with premium quality organic salad sprout seeds with Alfalfa, Pea, Broccoli Calabrese, Red Kale, Red Cabbage, Radish Daikon, White Mustard & Rapeseed.
8 popular varieties specially selected for flavour & in convenient packs, so you can cultivate organically grown sprouts and micro greens in a few days and superboost your diet by adding to your meals, no need for expensive supplements.
No gardening experience are needed so it is perfect for beginner and anyone who are keen at fast results. Check out our range organic sprouting mixed seeds and microgreens seeds. You will see amazing results within 5 days.
Enhance your diet with your home-grown organic sprouts that contain zero chemicals and are not only delicious, but also rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients essential to your body! Perfect for growing as microgreens so you can add organically grown micro greens to your favourite dishes and enjoy 40 times higher nutritional value than fully grown vegetables in 10 days.
2. Natures Root
Nature’s Root Organic Red Beet Seeds 250g, Beet Sprouting Seeds | Microgreens | Beetroot Microgreen Sprouts | Non-GMO | Certified OrganicNatures Root
- Raw, non-gmO, and certified organic. High germination for easy sprouting: nature’s root organic red beet Seeds have a high germination rate and they are easy to sprout at home. They are low in calories and fat and pack a powerful punch of nutrition.
Antioxidant rich: beetroot microgreens are naturally high in antioxidants, the molecules that help the body fight everyday pollutants and harmful free radicals. Nutritious superfood: as a superfood, vitamins B6 and C, and a long list of minerals including iron, Red Beet Sprouts have an impressive nutritional profile.
Organic red beet seeds: grow your own beetroot microgreens at home with Nature’s Root Organic Red Beets Seeds.
When consumed regularly, they can help protect against cell damage – the major cause of premature ageing. All you need is a seed tray and quality compost, and you could be enjoying sprouts in 6-8 days and microgreens in just 2 weeks. Microgreen sprouting seeds: colourful and flavourful, red beet microgreens make a tasty addition to salads, sandwiches, smoothies, and stir-fries. They contain plant-based fibre, potassium, magnesium, and manganese.
3. Natures Root
Radish Microgreens | Keto Superfood | Tasty Nutrition | Easy Sprouting | Non-GMO, Nature’s Root Organic Radish 'Daikon' Sprouting Seeds 250gNatures Root
- All you need is a sprouting jar or tray, and you can grow them on any countertop. Once harvested, you can store them in the fridge for up to two weeks. Raw vegan superfood: nature’s root daikon radish sprouting seeds are certified organic by the Soil Association and as pure as it gets. Nature’s root organic daikon radish sprouting seeds: certified organic by the Soil Association, versatile, they are tasty, our Daikon radish sprouting seeds will make a healthy addition to any microgreen garden.
As a source fo plant-based protein, and as they are non-GMO, they are a great supplement choice for vegetarians and vegans, you can serve them to your family with confidence.
Mild peppery flavour: if you love fresh radishes, they transform mixed leaf salads, you are going to adore the mild-peppery flavour of our organic radish sprouting microgreens. They contain vitamins a, minerals potassium, zinc, iron, folic acid, calcium, and provide a good source of amino acids, C, chlorophyll, B, and K, E, and phosphorous, and immunity-boosting antioxidants.
Soak, rinse & enjoy: nature’s root organic radish sprouting seeds are easy to grow, and they yield sprouts in just 5-6 days and microgreens in 10-12 days. You can add then to any recipe. Nutrient dense microgreens: like most microgreens, magnesium, daikon radish sprouts have an impressive nutritional profile. 100% vegan and suitable for those on Keto and Paleo diets, and nutritious.
4. Easy Grow Seeds
Organic Microgreens Sprouting Seed Beetroot Seeds, Ready in just 6 Days!, 3150 Seeds ApproxEasy Grow Seeds
- Microgreen seeds - Easy to grow. Long expiry date. Instructions included. Takes just 6-8 days from start to finish! Perfect for indoor growing in small spaces.
5. Natures Root
Natures Root Organic Broccoli Sprouting Seeds 250g, Superfood | Non GMO | Microgreen SproutsNatures Root
- High germination rate: our broccoli Seeds have a high rate of germination, will less wastage. Directions: growing in a jar - place about 1 tablespoon of seeds in a large jar or similar container. You can even grow the sprouts to full-sized broccoli.
They are packed with vitamins and minerals, B vitamins, Vitamin A, Magnesium, including: Vitamin C, Zinc, Iron, Calcium, and Potassium. Add enough warm water to completely cover seeds and soak overnight at room temperature. Rinse and drain sprouts at least twice a day.
Healthy: broccoli sprouts are one of the healthiest foods you can find. Cover the opening of the container with a fine clean cloth and secure with a rubber band. Great taste: the sprouts taste delicious and are perfect for juicing, sandwiches, as well as adding to salads, and smoothies.
A good source of dietary fibre, aiding in detoxification of the colon and digestive tract. Next day, pour off excess water through the mesh cloth. Loaded with a substance called sulforaphane, helping the body to combat and prevent all sorts of health issues. Broccoli is a nutritional powerhouse and broccoli sprouts are even better. Add fresh water to thoroughly rinse and drain.
|Height||23 cm (9.06 Inches)|
|Length||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|
|Weight||0.26 kg (0.58 Pounds)|
|Width||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
6. Natures Root
Superfood | Non GMO | Microgreen Sprouts | Garden Planting | Vegetable Gardening, Natures Root Organic Pea Sprouting Seeds 500gNatures Root
- The rewards are quick and fascinating. In fact, it’s been recently discovered that Microgreens have up to 40 times more nutrients than adult vegetables. Easy to use – just simply spread the desired amount of seeds into a tray or pot of soil, place near a window then mist and water for about 10 -15 days and they’re ready to clip and eat! Nutritious – there’s no quicker, easier and more convenient way to get a nutrient packed meal.
It’s a great topping for salads, sandwiches or soups, you can even stir fry pea shoots. Pea shoots taste like fresh peas with a crunchy juicy texture.
Gourmet – used by top chefs around the world, now you can add nutrient packed greens with a unique taste and colorful appeal to any dish. Great for kids – introduce kids to growing food, teaches them about nutrition and responsibility. Packed full of goodness - vitamins a, b, iron, C and E High in Calcium, Phosphorus All Essential Amino Acids Protein: 25%.
|Height||26 cm (10.24 Inches)|
|Length||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Weight||0.51 kg (1.13 Pounds)|
|Width||19 cm (7.48 Inches)|
7. Easy Grow Seeds
Organic Oriental Amaranth Red Aztec Vegetable Seeds Red Spinach Microgreens, 1250 SeedsEasy Grow Seeds
- Microgreen seeds - Quick and easy to grow. Instructions included. Long expiry date. Ready in just 5-7 days! Perfect for growing on windowsill.
8. Natures Root
Microgreen Sprouting Seeds | Radish Sprouts | Healthy Superfood | Easy to Sprout | Resealable Pack, Nature’s Root Organic Radish Mix 500gNatures Root
- Ready to harvest in 6-8 days: our organic radish mix seeds are easy to grow at home in a micro-garden and they sprout in just 6-8 days. This mixed medley produces radish sprouts in all colours and sizes; making it a lovely addition to any salad garden.
Low in calories: like most superfoods, low in fat, and high in fibre, radish microgreens are low in calories, and so they are the perfect diet supplement for those trying to lose weight. They contain trace elements, and they are a great source of minerals such as iron, potassium, zinc, B, amino acids, and antioxidants too.
Organic radish mix sprouting seeds: nature’s root radish Mix Seeds produce flavourful radish microgreens in just 14-21 days.
You can enjoy them as sprouts or greens, and a single tbsp of seeds yields up to 4 cups of sprouts. A tasty addition to salads, sandwiches, they are both delicious and nutritious. Full of flavour: raw radish microgreens have the same sharp peppery taste as fresh radishes, and fish dishes, yet more intensified. High vitamin & mineral content: radish microgreen sprouting seeds are packed with vitamins A, C, phosphorus, E and K, and magnesium.
9. Easy Grow Seeds
Organic Microgreens Sprouting Seed Red Cabbage Seeds, Just 6 Days to Grow, 6000 SeedsEasy Grow Seeds
- Long expiry date. Takes just 6 days from start to finish! Perfect for indoor growing in small spaces. Microgreen seeds - Easy to grow. Instructions included.
10. Premier Seeds Direct
Premier Seeds Direct Organic Sprouting MICROGREEN Amaranth RED LINE, 2 gmPremier Seeds Direct
- The seeds are best in a warm sunny location for germination Greenhouse in summer / sow facing draft free windowsill. Water thoroughly and cover with wet newspaper. Water once per day through the newspaper until the sprouts push up the paper 2-4 days, then remove the paper.
A small amount of compost or blotting / kitchen paper can be utilised. Harvest at 6-7cm in height with scissors, rinse, shake dry and store excess sprouts in fridge in sealed bag or container.
Soak seeds in water for 4-8 hours and scatter them in a thick layer on growing medium pressing them firmly down. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. A simple container with drainage holes or seed tray is ideal.