As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1 X Orange Azalea Japanese Evergreen Shrub Hardy Garden Plant in PotGardenersDream
- Plant height including Pot: 20 - 30cm. Pot size supplied: 9cm Pot. Its mid-green foliage is joined by vibrant reddish-orange flowering in Spring. Characteristics: evergreen shrub with bushy habit.
Escallonia 'Apple Blossom' Hardy Evergreen Flowering Potted Outdoor Garden Shrub 20-30cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Period of interest: Clusters of small, tubular pale pink flowers appearing in early Summer. Grows best in full sun. Please note that images are for illustration purposes only and to give you an idea of how they may look at full maturity.
Plant advice: plant in moist, well-drained soil. Keep sheltered from cold Winter winds. Growth & spread: ultimate height and spread of 1 – 2. 5m. Characteristics: compact, bushy evergreen shrub with glossy dark green leaves and clusters of small, pink flowers blooming in Summer. Plant supplied in grower's pot.
1 X Purple Azalea Japanese Evergreen Shrub Hardy Garden Plant in PotGardenersDream
- Pot size supplied: 9cm Pot. Growth & spread: ultimate height of 2. 5 - 4m and spread of 1. 5 – 2. 5m. The mid-green foliage stays through every season before it is joined by the purple in the warmer months of the year.
Period of interest: spring and summer will see the azalea produce lovely purple flowers which give the shrub a bold and stylish look.
Plant height including Pot: 20 - 30cm. Characteristics: this bushy deciduous shrub has mid-green foliage as an ever-present feature. They are then joined by bold purple flowers in Spring and Summer. The azalea will take 5-10 years to reach this height and spread.
1 X Pink Azalea Japanese Evergreen Shrub Hardy Garden PlantGardenersDream
- Pot size supplied: 9cm Pot. Plant height including Pot: 20 - 30cm. Characteristics: bushy habited deciduous shrub with mid-green leaves and eye-catching pink flowering during Spring.
Gaultheria Bells Seedling Hardy Dense Evergreen Flowering Outdoor Garden Shrub 20-30cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- Growth & spread: ultimate height and spread of 1 – 1. 5m. Period of interest: year-round foliage interest. Water & maintenance: plant in moist, well-drained soil. Clusters of small, white flowers from late Spring to Summer followed by dark red berries in Autumn.
Hardy and low maintenance suckering shrub. Characteristics: dense evergreen shrub with small, dark leaves and small white flowers from late Spring followed by red berries. Keep in partial or full shade.
6. You Garden Limited
You Garden Limited Sarcococca 'Winter Gem' Christasa Sweetbox 15cm Pot Hardy Evergreen Plant Shrub, WhiteYou Garden Limited
- Neat and easy to manage. Supplied as an established plant in a 15cm pot. Firework-like white flowers, with deep perfume. Grow it where you can smell it every day - near the door, in pots or in the garden. One of the best evergreen shrubs for winter fragrance.
|Brand||You Garden Limited|
|Height||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Length||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Width||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
1 X FORSYTHIA 'Lynwood' DECIDUOUS Shrub Hardy Garden Plant in PotGDUK
- Bullfinches eat the flower buds; also gets capsid bug. Propogate from semi-hardwood cuttings. Prone to galls. Grown in scotland for a hardy impressive shrub.
1 X Magnolia STELLATA Starry Magnolia DECIDUOUS Shrub Hardy Garden Plant in PotGardenersDream
- May be affected by coral spot, grey mould, honey fungus, a virus or fungal leaf spot. May be damaged by horse chestnut scale, snails and capsid bug. Propagate by seed, semi-hardwood and softwood cuttings.
1 X Weigela 'RED Prince' DECIDUOUS Shrub Hardy Garden Plant in PotGardenersDream
- Propagate by hardwood cuttings, Semi-hardwood cuttings, Softwood cuttings. Generally disease free. Grown in scotland for a hardy impressive shrub. Can get leaf and bud eelworms.
1 X Weigela 'Florida VARIEGATA' DECIDUOUS Shrub Hardy Garden Plant in PotGardenersDream
- Propagate by softwood cuttings in early summer, semi-hardwood cuttings in summer or hardwood cuttings in late autumn and winter. Susceptible to leaf and bud eelworms.
Grown in scotland for a hardy impressive shrub. Seed may sown in containers in a coldframe in autumn, but they are unlikely to grow true to form. Generally disease free plants when growing.