As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Golden Flax Yellow Linseed Common Linum Flavum Flower Seeds, Heirloom 500 SeedsSVI
- Heirloom 500 seeds - golden flax yellow Linseed Common Linum Flavum Flower Seeds. It usually takes around 1-4 weeks time to deliver after Item has been Dispatched. Please check the Delivery Time Before Making Purchases.
2. Pretty Wild Seeds
Sunflower, Giant Yellow 3 metre Plus by Pretty Wild Seeds 100 SeedsPretty Wild Seeds
- Beware of illegal chinese sellers. 100 fresh uK Seeds. Sow april - May Outdoors. Professional defra licenced quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions attached. Defra registered 7529/.
NEW Scott & Co Seed Sack, The Seed Sack Contains 30 Different Varieties Of Seeds To Grow. Making it An Ideal Gift For Gardeners.Scott&Co.
- Your collection of herbs include parsley, lillia Purple Spring Onion, Basil, Salad Bowl Red Lettuce, Chive, Cylindra Beetroot, Coriander And Rocket. Salad seeds & herb seeds - your collection of salad seeds include marketmore 76 cucumber, Dill, Hailstone Radish And Sorrel.
Vegetable seeds & tomato fruit seeds - your collection of vegetable seeds include berlicum carrots, tomato fruit seeds marmande vf, brunswick cabbage And Multi Coloured Swiss Chard. Sowing & growing instructions - the seed sack comes Complete With Sowing & Growing Instructions To Guide You Whether You Are An Amateur Or Professional Grower.
Ideal gift - your seeds are all presented in our Bright Eye Catching Sack, Making it An Ideal Present Or Gift All Year Round.
Chilli & pepper seeds - your collection of chilli pepper seeds Include Chilli Large Red Cherry, Chilli Jalapeño, Chilli Anaheim, Sweet Pepper Californian Wonder And Sweet Pepper Banana. Your collection of tomato seeds include tomato fruit seeds tigerella, romanesco cauliflower, Purple Sprouting Broccoli, Tomato Fruit Seeds Roma VF, Aubergine Italian Long, Tomato Fruit Seeds Black Russian, Atomic Red Carrots, Tomato Fruit Seeds Yellow Pear And Tomato Fruit Seeds Gardener's Delight.
|Height||22 cm (8.66 Inches)|
|Length||7.5 cm (2.95 Inches)|
|Width||17 cm (6.69 Inches)|
|Part Number||Seed box|
|Model||Vegetable Seed Sack|
4. Premier Seeds Direct
1 Gram ~ Approx 1100 Flower Seeds, COLOSSEA Mix Mixed, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT PolyanthusPremier Seeds Direct
- Can also be used as a pot / container plant. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Cover with glass or polythene to retain moisture.
Avoid direct sunlight. When large enough to handle, prick out into trays 5cm apart or individual pots. Remove cover as soon as seedlings emerge. Flowers in spring the following year. Grow in a shaded area as cool as possible. Plant in flowering site in September. Sow from may to jul thinly in trays of good compost.
5. Premier Seeds Direct
POMPONE Double Mixed, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Dahlia, 240 Finest SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- When large enough to handle, transplant to trays or individual 3in pots and grow on in cooler conditions. Keep soil damp but not wet, sealing in a polythene bag after sowing is helpful.
Germination in 7-10 days at 65-70F. Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions before planting out after all risk of frost, at 12in apart.
Prefers good moisture retentive soil and full sun. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Sow from late winter onwards indoor’s or heated undercover in fine compost 6mm ¼in deep.
6. Premier Seeds Direct
Green, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, 2 Gram ~ Approx 1733 Seeds, SHISO, PerillaPremier Seeds Direct
- Best planted out in full sun in free draining soil. Early sowings will need additional warmth provided. Germination 14-28 days at 70f. Transplant when large enough to handle and gradually acclimatise outdoors after all danger of frost has passed.
Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
The growing medium should be free draining as the seed can rot if too wet. Harvest leaves when young and tender. Sow thinly in trays undercover from early Apr through to mid-summer, lightly covering the seed and keeping out of direct sunlight until germinated. Both the flowers and subsequent seeds are also edible.
7. Premier Seeds Direct
Spinach, Perpetual, 14 Gram ~ 700 Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow mar - apr & sep – oct. Gradually thin to 6-9 in apart as they grow. Sow about 6-12 seeds per foot, 1/2 inch deep, in rows 12-18 inches apart and thin when large enough.
Spinach germinates best in cool soil. Spinach grows on a wide range of soils if moist and fertile, but is sensitive to acidity. Harvest young spinach leaves during growth and full-size. Spacing, plants: Sow 12-18 seeds per foot.
Planting depth: 1/2 inch. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Protect during harsh cold spells and from winter birds for a harvest over winter. Light: Sunny Location. Spacing, row: 12-18 inches.
8. The Little Trees Bees & Seeds Company
15 Heirloom Seed Varieties Included in This Grow Your Own Veg Seeds Variety Pack, Vegetable Seeds for Planting, Ideal Gardening Gifts for Men and WomenThe Little Trees Bees & Seeds Company
- Parsnip seeds tender and true, spring onion seeds white lisbon, spinach seeds Medina, Purple Sprouting Broccoli seeds Early Purple Sprouting Broccoli, Rocket seeds Eruca Sativa, Spring Cabbage seeds Wheelers imperial, Tomato seeds Alicante. Uk seeds for gardening vegetables: get outside and enjoy your garden with our 'year round heirloom veg seed mix’.
Please note due to seasonal availability we may substitute certain seed varieties. Growing guide: included with this pack is our vegetable growing Guide, so even if you’re a beginner, with these easy to use instructions showing you how to sow, you’ll have no problem getting started, when to harvest and the best planting companions.
All our seeds are sourced in the UK, are untreated and non GMO. 15 x varieties of heirloom veg seeds includes: beetroot seeds detroit globe, Chard seeds Rhubarb Chard, Mixed Leaf Lettuce seeds Mixed Leaf, Kale seeds Nero di Toscana, Celery seeds Golden Self Blanching, Courgette seeds Courgette Zucchini, Cauliflower seeds Snowball, carrot seeds Autumn King, .
You can save heirloom seeds: heirloom vegetables are not only guaranteed to taste better but you can also save the seeds produced each year so they can be planted again, saving money. This pack contains 15 mixed vegetable seeds planting uk, 15 plant labels and a vegetable growing guide.
9. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT Zinnia, THUMBERLINA, Dwarf, 4 Gram ~ Approx 200 Finest SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Professional defra licenced 07274 Quality Seed Supply only. See details provided above for cultivation advice. Instructions not attached. Minimal packaging.
10. Premier Seeds Direct
Premier Seeds Direct LIATRIS SPICATA, Perennial, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, 350 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- In addition nicking the seed case prior to sowing helps promote germination. Once young plants are established, plant out in a fully sunny location. A nutrient rich soil is best which does not get heavily waterlogged over-winter.
Germination should take 2-3 weeks for pre-stratified seed. This breaks the seeds dormancy A period of 4-6 weeks in a standard fridge prior is sufficient. Maximum germination is achieved by providing distinct fluctuations in temperature 55 to 70F simulating day night temperatures outdoors.
The seed is best stratified prior to sowing unless sown directly outside in early winter. If sown in trays, start from mid-winter onwards sowing on well-drained soil based medium at 4-5mm depth. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.